Sunday, March 10, 2013

happiness.


Happiness,
Something everyone wants to find, and even more to keep. Everyone asks themselves where do I get it, where can I find this, does it even exist? And you know what I say, you make your own happiness. You choose to be happy or not, no one else.
            I think that it can be found anywhere wither its just because someone said something to you. Perhaps it’s thinking back on a memory, or creating a new one. Maybe it’s a new friend you’ve made or connecting with an old one.
Recently it’s been very easy to find for myself because I’ve been so open to it.  I’ve accepted my situation and taken in happiness with open arms. If you choose to be sad or continue to do things that make you sad it’s your choice. SO CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY!! I know that once I finally let my self be happy and try new things and meet new people I have never been so happy. I surround myself with people who won’t bring me down and who only help add to my happiness. There is no reason that you should not live your life to the fullest, every day no matter what. Cause its not always about what you’re doing or who your with but the attitude that YOU CHOOSE  to have about your situation. No body is perfect and bad things are going to happen to good people but that is no reason to stop living.
 This year I have been surrounded by death and it really woke me up to the fact that you never know what moment will be your last because the truth is bad things happen to good people everyday. And we can choose to accept reality and deal with it and to make the best of our situation or we can choose differently.
             So its your choice, go find your happiness. Because I know I did and I’ve never been happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment