Saturday, March 9, 2013

Road Trip











Don't even know if I can find the words for me to describe this trip but I'm going to try. Let me start by thanking Jessi Pappin for giving me some of the greatest memories in my life I have never felt so effortlessly happy and care free as I did down there. I don't know how to explain it really but it was like a whole different world down there for me.  I would also like to thank all of the people I saw down there that made it so great and all of the new friends I met!

So I guess here is goes

Day 1: Thursday
           We started off the day by sleeping in it was very nice and the bed was so comfortable, it was so nice to be able to sleep in. We went to have some cereal but there was something seriously wrong with that milk and decided on pop tarts and toast instead. We decided to go out side and soak up the sun for a while and took our rollerblades for an adventure around the neighborhood. After that our day really began. We thought thrift shopping sounded like a good idea so we headed to the D.I.! Never have I found so many great things I got two pairs of shoes, three shirts and a very unique pair of pants that I am going to turn into shorts all for only $20!! "Only got 20 dollars in my pocket (;"
 After that we grabbed our blades and took a joy ride down St. George boulevard! It was so sunny and warm out we were just soaking up the rays and trying not too crash on the hills. We also went to another thrift shop on the boulevard that was great but didn't make any purchases.
After that we headed home to make some lunches for the boys (Parker and Tanner) and headed to Dixie rock! We all rock climbed and it was way fun pretty hard but a good challenge! Then we did some skate boarding and scootering around (I mostly stuck to scootering because I am so bad at long boarding). After that we went to check out this drink place called Swig it is very good I recommend you go your next time down there. Up next we headed to tanners and went swimming and hot tubing at their community pool! I had hoped in the pool outside thinking it would be normal temperatures and turned out feeling like I was doing the polar bear plunge challenge!! So we decided to stick to the indoor pool and hot tub! We decided to go freshen up after that then go meet up for the boys at Pizza Factory! That place is honestly the best, So good and their bread twist are excellent! After that we went to Dixie rock to scare people then went and played Frisbee and did some long boarding and decided to call it a night.

Day 2: Friday
 Slept in again ( reeking  the benefits of being on vacation) had some breakfast then decided to go shooting for my first time ever. We went to some field with the boys and just shot cans and stuff that we threw in the air it was so fun and such a new experience for me, I even hit the can once! But I still need a lot of practice cause I suck!  We decided to go home and take a little nap after that to get some energy for the concert that night.  Woke up and went to check out the cowboys and Indians store before going to the boys first soccer game. So we got to the game and lets just say the student section was pretty huge a whole 2 people. It started to rain but we stayed for as long as we could and watched the boys they ended up winning 2-1. After that we headed to Swig and met Parker and Tanner before heading to Mongolian barbecue for dinner. It's this place where they just have noodles and meats and veggies and you just fill up the bowl as high as you can then they fry it up its way cool and there is this crazy lady that works there and just puts sauce on everything it's nuts in there. After that we headed to the concert (:
 Parker knew a girl who had been waiting in line for like two hours so we just hopped in line with her and got in within about 10 minutes. What happened next was insane! Jessi and I lost Parker and tanner as soon as we got in and raced to the front of the crowd! We met some guys there and they were helping us get to the front! This is where is got completely insane I honestly have no words. But I'll give it my best shot! Imagine being squished In-between two walls and not being able to move. You are so close to hundreds of people you have never met and there is nothing you could do about it. My hair was down and being pulled every which way yanking me in every direction I could barley even move my arms up to put my hair up in somewhat of a bun.  Luckily this nice guy Adam was protecting jessi and I so we didn't die. We were all so close that if you fell there was no way you were getting up. I could barley breath and kept getting sucked under by the crowd. Eventually me and jess couldn't take it anymore and fought the crowd out of the mosh into the back of the field and we were just drenched in nothing but other people's sweat we just ripped our shirts off and laid in the grass for a second and got ourselves together until Macklemore came on then we made our way back to the front. I have never felt so miserably squished but so blissfully happy I was having such a good time dancing with my friends in the rain and listening to the music that nothing else mattered I was just so bluntly happy!  We kept moving around trying to fond people we knew and Finally found parker and His friend and we got on their shoulders and screaming to Macklemore and he totally pointed to jessi and I it was awesome! Towards the end we saw Jake Webster and Noah Thackary and were all dancing together to "and we danced" it was so much fun and we made a circle and Jake did the sickest back flip off Noah it was awesome! Towards the end the music was going and me and Noah kissed in the rain just swaying to the music and lovin life. It was a lot of fun! A guy was like that was so hot I wish I had that on film. It was do much fun! After all of this Jessi and I were a total mess. Our makeup had totally melted off, our clothes were ripped and trashed and covered in the unknown. Our shoes were destroyed covered in mud and who knows what else! And don't even get me started on the hair it was a total dread lock and just in a huge ball, it took me 45 minutes to just brush it out and it was still so bad! After we got ourselves together a little we went to meet up with our new friend Adam and his friend Truman it was way fun we went to his house and snuck into the pool house there and went hot tubing it was great! But let me just say my description of the concert does not do it justice in the slightest there are just no words but it was amazing the funnest thing ever!!

The final day, Day 3: Saturday
 We slept in pretty late. When I woke up it felt like I had been hit by a train. My whole body Hurt and still does! We just chilled for a while had breakfast and packed our things up then went to Neilsons frozen custard around 1 to meet Noah and Jake! After we did that we went through the crack at Dixie rock and let me just say that was a challenge for me as many of you know I am not the most coordinated person in the world and sliding through a crack then up a cave was not the best but it was still way fun! And we just hiked around Dixie rock and had some fun! We said our goodbyes did one last swig run and hit the road around 3:30!

I just wanted to apologize for the excessive tweeting, Facebook pictures and instagramming I was just having way too much fun down there. This was a weekend that I will never forget I have never had so much fun and made so many new memories. I tried so many new things and met so many new people it was so great. Everyone should have a trip that you just don't give an eff and bounce I promise you will have the time of your lives I mean you only live once so live it up while your young! I hope every one had a great weekend as weekend as well but I can guarantee my weekend was better than yours (:
“And we danced, And we cried, And we laughed, and had a really really really good time” is all I can say to sum up the weekend. We were honestly crying on our way home cause we were so happy!

Thanks for reading this novel if you took the time too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment