Thursday, August 1, 2013

Our Story,

Our Story,

            I can still remember the first time I met you. We were at tanner Bradshaws. Sarah Handy and Marissa Bradshaw had invited me to come with them to hang out with some boys, you were one of them. I didn’t know any of the boys but they all seemed like a good crowd. We were playing night games and went to tanners club house and stuff, I remember you asking me for my number and thought it was strange because you and Marissa had sort of liked each other. The more we talked the more we realized how well we got along. Seeing as it was 9th grade we had mostly a texting relationship, especially because we went to different schools. I remember my first kiss with you perfectly, We were playing hide and seek with everyone at my club house and we went to hide together, we went up the stairs that don’t go anywhere at all they just stop when you hit your head on the ceiling. We were standing there and you hugged me and I knew it was going to happen and I was so nervous seeing as I had never kissed anyone before. It was pitch black and you leaned down to kiss me….you missed and got my eye. We laughed for a moment before you attempted again this time you got it. I remember when you asked me to be your girlfriend we were texting and it just kind of happened. We had been dating maybe two days when we were at the mall with all of our friends. We rode the train together and then went over to the bowling alley. I remember the first time you told me you loved me, you were hugging me goodbye as you were leaving the bowling alley and I had no clue what to say, so I said thank you. Ashley and I went back inside and talked about it while waiting for my dad to pick us up. I was freaking out and I had no idea what to say or do next, so instead I just broke up with you the next day. We never talked after that.

3 years later,

After 3 years of both of us thinking we had hated each other all those years we were brought together again…by snap chat. After only seeing you once in all those years on the bus up to snowbird summer 2012 I sent you a snap chat. We started to talk again, gradually at first and then non stop everyday. We then started to hang out again. I remember the first time we had hung out again after 3 years. We went to sliding rock with our friends and to McDonalds after. As time passed we started to hang out more and we texted everyday, you slowly but surely started to become my best friend. You asked me to homecoming and it was such an amazing day we both knew we kinda had a thing for each other but we never acted on it, we were content with being best friends. We started to hang out every Thursday by getting Café Rio then watching Vampire Diaries at Brads. I remember so many times when I was dropping you off after we would just sit in my car forever and talk, we could have kissed so many times but we just never did. As the seasons changed we both had been liking other people, kissing other people but in the back of our minds we both knew we had feelings for each other. But we were so content with being best friends we didn’t need any thing else. Winter came and we went on our first date, you took me downtown to ice skate because I had brought it up one day and said how fun it would have been. We went with Austin and Kaleb on a group date it was so fun, after we watched a movie and cuddled for the first time. We Still didn’t kiss.   I still remember a cold January night, I was so sad and all I wanted to do was cuddle on my roof with you soak up the warm breeze and watch the stars, it would be the perfect night. But seeing as it was January that wasn’t really possible. Spring began to come and still nothing happened, but our friendship grew more and more everyday. We continued to like and kiss other people always with the other in the back of our minds. April came and you asked me to prom. I remember how much fun it was, I was so happy the whole day, and it was wonderful. You dropped me off at my house and we both knew what was next. We had our first second kiss. I was so unsure of my feelings for you so I took you too the bees game that Monday on a triple date with Mikaela and Caroline. We kissed again at the stop light under the blanket as the sun was setting and we were waiting to cross. I still didn’t know how to feel. The next week you had come over to see me, we were sitting on my roof and I was making my graduation announcements but we just ended up talking instead. We somehow ended up laying there watching the stars, there was a warm breeze and you just held me as we talked, it was the perfect night. I remember the butterflies I had in my stomach, I felt sick I was so scared to lean up and kiss you, so unsure. But then I finally did, and I knew it was the right thing to do. As school ended we were both unsure of what we really were with me being afraid of titles and everything else going on. As summer began to progress, so did my feelings for you. I remember the first night I realized I really loved you. We had just eaten dinner with your family and we went on a walk to watch the super moon, your sister and the guy she liked had come with us but they had gone back to the car to get blankets. We were sitting on the bench and you were holding me and I realized how much I really loved you and how much I was going to miss my best friend when you left me. I said I didn’t want to loose my best friend and I started to cry, you wiped my tears and told me that I wouldn’t and kissed me on the forehead. I fall more in love with you everyday. I remember the day you asked me to be your girlfriend, I said no. We joked around and you asked me why not and I said it was pointless with you leaving so soon and that it would hurt even more, the next day I agreed to it.
 

You leave next week and I don’t know what I’m going to do without my best friend. This whole year you have helped me to grow so much as a person and helped me through so many trials I’ve had in my life.  You know all of my secrets and I know all of yours, I know I could tell you absolutely anything and you would never judge me or think twice about it. I have fallen in love with your family as much as I have fallen In love with you. I love your sisters so much I feel part of the family and your parents always make me feel welcomed and loved when I am over. They have shown me so much kindness. But you, you have been so kind to me even when I didn’t show you the same in return and when I deserved it the least. You have been so patient with me. But I guess that’s what love is, it’s selfless and patient, it’s warm and sweet, and it’s the best feeling in the world. Thank you for changing my life and I cant wait for you to change so many other lives while you’re gone, I love you Chadly David Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment