Sunday, January 12, 2014

They told me to write about them, and so i did.

I guess you could call it fate.

            I’m about to start my freshman year of college assigned to a roommate named Megumi, you can imagine my predicament. I get a call from Jessi Sullivan informing me that she changed her decision in universities and wondering if I wanted to take her spot in her room with her roommates and of course I jumped at the opportunity.

Move in day: We all kept to ourselves while our families helped us move into our dorms. As soon as we were all settled in we headed to the HC (heritage center, aka the worst food place in the world). After that we took trax down to the Kid Cudi Concert. We danced in the rain like we had been friends forever, got a ride from some sketchy guy and they took me to my first frat party ever at Sigma Chi…

 And the rest was history.

            Sarah and Marissa are some of the best friends I have ever had in my life and I hope that they will be in my life for a long time. They’re the kind of friends that when we all come home at the end of the night we can all sit in the club (Sarah’s room) and tell a completely ridiculous story’s and they will listen the whole way through then we will all just laugh about it. They don’t judge me ever and I could tell them anything. Right from the start they were these friends, these friends not like anyone I had ever know. We instantly clicked and were best friends. We all love and support each other in everything that we do and I know they would never judge me. They have helped me through more than they know and always stick up for me, and I am so #blessed for them.

So thank you fate,

For the endless hallway selfies, toilet talks, late night zumba classes, lunch in the union, crazy frat parties, Sigma Chi formal, half birthdays, jewish Christmas trees, banging on all the doors in the hall at 3am, window cat calls, corner bakery Sunday dinners, and my best friends.

                 here's your shout out guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment