Thursday, February 6, 2014

Miss Magic Hands,

            So today I am in café Rio with Austin James Spencer ( local town badass) anyway so we are eating our food and I go to grab some lids for us so that we can leave and this lady is sitting there and she’s like “it tastes like Christmas” and I wasn’t really sure if she was talking to me or not so I went and sat down. Then she says it again. She starts telling me how so is so happy that she is finally getting her chimichangas or whatever she was eating and how they only serve them on Thursdays but  how they are usually gone by the time she gets off work. We then continue to ask her what she does for a living and she starts to tell us how she is a massage therapist and about her work. We then asked her where she worked and she said that her boss  had just texted her the day before that she was selling the place where she rents out space to work on clients right before she was boarding an airplane which led us to the question as to where she went on a trip. She continued to tell us that she had just auditioned for the voice where she had made it through the first round and had also auditioned for Americas got talent and that she had been on the x-factor the previous summer. We continued by asking her which song she sang and she told us that she sand two one in Spanish and one in English and I had asked her if she was fluent in Spanish. She then continued to tell me that she was a linguist and could speak 10 different language’s fluently., and continued by speaking French, Spanish, Italian, and a bunch of other language’s that I couldn’t understand.  We then continued to talk about the movie “the Secret” and how if we just picture the things that we want and send out good vibes into the universe then we will receive them. So I’m just sitting here in awe about how amazing and sweet this woman is and to think I would have missed out on meeting such an amazing woman if I had just ignored her and gone on with my day. She seriously made my day and was so great it amazing to meet a woman so passionate about life like she was.

So a few thoughts about today

11.   Never judge a book or a person by their appearance everyone is so incredible in their own way.

22.  I strongly suggest that everyone go watch the secret on Netflix (skip the first 5 minutes because it is extremely corney) but it really helped me to change my perspective of things and I have been brought so much happiness since making these changes in my life.

33.   This woman is amazing and I got her number because she has amazing massage hands (so she told me) so if you are looking for  a rocking valentines gift for that special someone she is doing couples massages or two separate massages for only $80 dollars for a full hour which is a great deal considering she usually charges $100 dollars an hour. Her company is called Intuitive Touch, she goes by “Beeny” and her number is 801-949-8428

No comments:

Post a Comment