Saturday, June 1, 2013

The perfect quote.

The perfect quote to live by

"Do what you want and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I'm done living my life under everyone else's terms. I know that there will always be people who are going to like me just the way I am. I don't want to have to act a certain way to have certain friends or so I can hang out with certain people. Because the people who like me for me are always going to be there for me, and support me. So many of us fall into this "set of rules" of how we are supposed to act, and dress, and look like, and what were supposed to say. I say screw it because I'm not changing myself for anyone." Take me as I come, or watch me as I go" goes with that perfect.


All I'm saying is don't act like someone your not.

No comments:

Post a Comment